Tuesday 30 August 2011

More shoes

I feel like all I ever do is post pictures of shoes. But shoes are awesome, especially these ones. If the skeleton  spine heel wasn't enough, the shoe itself looks fabulous. The simpleness of the main part of the shoe, together with the complexity of the heel makes these ankle boots a personal favourite of mine. I feel like I must buy them...but I'd never have the chance to wear them out and...they're so brilliant, you'd have to wear them to a brilliant event. You wouldn't want to let them down, you know? And I just don't go to enough brill events to meet these shoes standards.

3 comments:

  1. They are so amazing, where can we get them? Haha. Keep posting :)

    Naz Isik
    www.ohthesavoirfaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwww omg! Not sure where you can get them though, but if I find out, I'll tell you. Although I do remember seeing a similar pair on etsy.

    ReplyDelete